Toenail Fungus Bleach Treatment
When you experience a health problem such as toenail fungus, you want a cure that is accessible and affordable. It is preferable if this option is something that is already in your home. This is one of the main reasons that many people try the toenail fungus bleach treatment. Most modern homes keep bleach as a standard laundry and cleaning supply. It costs pennies to use and is certainly a proven killer of unwanted organisms. However, does this include fungal infections in your skin and nails? In addition, is using bleach for nail fungus safe?
Suggested Nail Fungus Bleach Regimen
It isn’t difficult to understand how to apply the toenail fungus bleach remedy. In fact, there are a series of steps that are commonly recommended by proponents.
- First, determine what dilution level is best for your particular case of toenail fungus. For the safest application, mix bleach at a ratio of 1 part to 100 parts of water. A more potent solution can be made with a ratio of 1 part bleach for nail fungus to 10 parts water.
- Trim toenails short, but straight across. You can also use a nail file to thin the toenail tissue, so the bleach will penetrate better.
- Soak affected tissue in the toenail fungus bleach solution for at least fifteen minutes. Repeat this process twice a day, both morning and night.
- Dry area thoroughly, ensuring that no moisture remains in the skin
or nail area. Placing your feet in socks and shoes without completing
this step can counteract the nail fungus bleach benefits, giving the
fungus optimum conditions to reproduce.
What Your Doctor Will Offer
When you see your doctor about your toenail fungus, there are some fairly standard options that they will offer to you as a treatment plan. First, you will probably receive an explanation of what toenail fungus is. Toenail fungus can be caused by a combination of internal and external sources. Toenail fungus is classified as onychomycosis and stems from organisms known as dermatophytes. It is very difficult to cure.
A fungal infection can be caused or exacerbated by:
- Low immune function
- Imbalance in the digestive system
- Constant exposure to sources of infection
- Broken skin around toenails, allowing dermatophytes to burrow deep into the tissue
- Systemic yeast infections
There are several prescription drugs that modern physicians use in lieu of the toenail fungus bleach remedy. The most common prescription is an internal pill that claims to kill fungal infections from the inside out. While these options can work, they are only effective in about half the cases. In addition, there are extremely serious side effects. All patients who take this drug should be constantly monitored for liver failure. Few doctors have the time to perform this very basic care after the drug is prescribed.
Doctors may also favor things like prescription topical solutions, or even recommend over-the-counter topical treatments. These are definitely better options, as there are no serious side effects associated with these types of treatments.
There are many reasons why people try bleach for nail fungus. It is very affordable, as well as accessible. In addition, the germ-killing abilities of this common chemical are widely known. People who suffer from fungal infections are also persuaded by the numerous testimonials claiming that this toenail fungus bleach remedy really works for other patients.
Use a Discerning Eye
Despite the many claims that are made about the popular toenail fungus bleach treatment, there are plenty of reasons to question both the effectiveness and safety of this suggestion.
- Bleach is a toxic chemical. In fact, just breathing the fumes can cause illness.
- Treatment times are prolonged, requiring at least thirty minutes on a daily basis. This is prohibitive for many patients, requiring an excessive investment of time.
- Skin irritation is a common side effect of using the toenail fungus bleach remedy. This can become quite severe after months of exposure.
- Using bleach around children has serious risks. Using the bleach for nail fungus requires the bleach to be open twice a day, making it more likely that poisoning will occur.
- Finally, there is no verifiable evidence that the toenail fungus bleach remedy provides any long-term relief from fungal infections.
Alternative remedies generate a lot of attention. It is common knowledge that most pharmaceutical treatment options have serious side effects, many of which are life threatening. For this reason, the toenail fungus bleach remedy has been widely touted. However, the testimonials about bleach for nail fungus can not be taken as scientific evidence. In fact, using the nail fungus bleach remedy can be potentially dangerous. Extensive time is required to perform the treatment and it is common for no results to be seen, even after months of following the suggested regimen.
There are many options that are much safer than the toenail fungus
bleach remedy. Patients who are suffering from a toenail fungus infection
should use discretion in determining what options are supported by actual
evidence. Topical treatments are safe and are shown to work against
both the internal and external factors contributing to fungal infections.
Always closely examine all your options before selecting the best treatment
for your fungus overgrowth, favoring those that are not only safe, but
What to do next?
I recommend you to read my latest reviews about two natural nail fungus remedies that met our requirements and achieved a high success rate. These products, Zetaclear and Funginix, are free of side effects, very effective for most people, and affordable.
I recommend you also to join my newsletter that comes with a FREE mini-course designed to teach you all of the essentials about treating this condition efficiently and in the shortest period of time.
Submit your email for immediate access:
You can learn more about what you will receive by clicking here.
Just look at what others say about my newsletter:
Tags: Toenail Fungus Bleach Treatment; Toenail Fungus Vinegar Treatment; Natural Toenail Fungus Cures; Home Remedies for Toenail Fungus; Toenail Fungus Oil Remedies; Toenail Fungus Tea Tree Oil Cure; Vicks VapoRub for Toenail Fungus; toenail fungus treatments;
Founded and managed by Heather Stewart, a nail disorders expert, this site’s goal is to empower consumers with the most accurate and impartial information on toenail and fingernail fungus treatments.
Nail Fungus Report
If you are interested in learning how to have healthier nails in 14 days (or less), then our proven strategies and practical tips will save you a lot of time and energy. Submit your email for immediate access.
Nail Fungus Topics
- Nail fungus causes
- Toenail fungus symptoms
- Prescription drug side effects
- Laser treatment risk
- Home remedies effectiveness
- Natural cures in therapeutic dosage
- Best nail fungus treatments
- Research methodology
- More topics
- Discolored Toenails
- Yellow Toenails
- Thick Toenails
- Black Toenail Fungus
- Brown Toenails
- Dark Toenails
- White Toenails
- Toenail Fungus Oil Home Remedies
- Toenail Fungus Tea Tree Oil Cure
- Vicks for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Vinegar Treatment
- Listerine for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Oregano Oil
- Toenail Fungus Bleach Treatment
- Beer for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Diet
- Funginix vs. Zetaclear
- Funginix Coupon Code
- Where to Buy Funginix?
- Funginix Ingredients & Side Effects
- Zetaclear vs. Other OTC Treatments
- Fungicure Review
- Barielle Fungus Rx Review
- Nail Tek Anti-Fungal Review
- OPI Fungus Fix Review
- Finding a Cure for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus for People Over 50
- Dr. Mercola - Toenail Fungus Tips
- Boost Your Immune System
- Toe Fungus Treatment