Test Participants Opportunity
When you become a test participant, you contribute to the research conducted on nail fungus treatments and you get the chance to be reimbursed for the cost of the treatment you purchased (up to $150). Participants will be entered in a monthly sweepstake and one out of every ten will have the cost of their treatment reimbursed.
If you are interested in participating, don't wait because many nail fungus sufferers have already joined and only a limited number of participants are still needed. We will close our list when we reach 200 participants.
How does it work?
Becoming a test participant is simple. You just need to follow these instructions:
- Order a popular nail fungus treatment using one of these links:
Our system will register the date and time of your order.Remark: To monitor test participants from the beginning of their treatment, we only recruit people who use a treatment through one of the above links.
- Email us your receipt
Send us your receipt including your name, address, order number, date and time, quantity, and fee paid. We will validate this information with the data collected in step #1. Eligible participants will receive a confirmation email.
Email your receipt to research @ toenailfungustreatmentreview.com
Please note that your information will remain strictly confidential.
- Start using your treatment of choice, and carefully follow the enclosed instructions.
- An online feedback questionnaire will be sent to you after 4 weeks to assess the progress of your treatment. More questionnaires will be sent at a later stage.
- A sweepstake will be run every month and one out of ten participants will have the cost of their treatment reimbursed (up to $150). We will contact you personally to confirm where we should send your reward.
To get started, click on one of the following links:
– Click here
Thank you for your participation in our nail fungus study!
Founded and managed by Heather Stewart, a nail disorders expert, this site’s goal is to empower consumers with the most accurate and impartial information on toenail and fingernail fungus treatments.
Nail Fungus Report
If you are interested in learning how to have healthier nails in 14 days (or less), then our proven strategies and practical tips will save you a lot of time and energy. Submit your email for immediate access.
Nail Fungus Topics
- Nail fungus causes
- Toenail fungus symptoms
- Prescription drug side effects
- Laser treatment risk
- Home remedies effectiveness
- Natural cures in therapeutic dosage
- Best nail fungus treatments
- Research methodology
- More topics
- Discolored Toenails
- Yellow Toenails
- Thick Toenails
- Black Toenail Fungus
- Brown Toenails
- Dark Toenails
- White Toenails
- Toenail Fungus Oil Home Remedies
- Toenail Fungus Tea Tree Oil Cure
- Vicks for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Vinegar Treatment
- Listerine for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Oregano Oil
- Toenail Fungus Bleach Treatment
- Beer for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Diet
- Funginix vs. Zetaclear
- Funginix Coupon Code
- Where to Buy Funginix?
- Funginix Ingredients & Side Effects
- Zetaclear vs. Other OTC Treatments
- Fungicure Review
- Barielle Fungus Rx Review
- Nail Tek Anti-Fungal Review
- OPI Fungus Fix Review
- Finding a Cure for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus for People Over 50
- Dr. Mercola - Toenail Fungus Tips
- Boost Your Immune System
- Toe Fungus Treatment