Toenail Fungus Natural Cures
A natural cure can be highly effective in treating nail fungus, but certainly not all of cures work. The best over-the-counter (OTC) treatments that passed our tests have no known side effects and they are more affordable than prescription treatments.
These topical solutions penetrate the nail, strengthen your body's natural ability to fight off fungus and kill the fungal infection. All this is done without the use of potentially harmful chemicals or pharmaceuticals. For these reasons, these natural nail fungus treatments were preferred by most people.
Using these natural treatments for 6 to 12 weeks is enough to stop the infection and get your nails clear and shiny. However, in severe cases (about 15% of people suffering from nail infections), it can take 3 to 6 months. So, if you want clear nails and no more fungal infections, these natural treatments are the best option out there.
However, you should be cautious about which natural toenail cure you decide to apply on your nail. Not all natural treatments were created equal and popularity isn’t a guarantee of effectiveness!
Prior to the writing of this report, no comparative test was conducted between OTC remedies to assess their effectiveness. To fill the gap, we gathered the opinion of people who have tried these products through an anonymous consumer survey (over 750 participants so far) and conducted extensive research on each product to further confirm our findings (click here for a list of products included in our study).
Many over-the-counter remedies for nail fungus didn't pass our test because all or part of the following reasons:
- These products were found ineffective by over 45% of people who tested it.
- While mild nail fungus sufferers experienced some results with these products, most people suffering from moderate to severe nail fungus received very poor results.
- The price was high relatively to the obtained results and these treatments were not found to be cost-effective solutions.
- Occasional side effects were experienced by our test subjects, including allergic reactions, dry skin and mild to moderate rash around treated nails.
- Enthusiastic reviews found on the Internet are suspected to be biased due to affiliated relations with manufacturers of these remedies.
What to do next?
I recommend you to read my latest reviews about two natural nail fungus remedies that met our requirements and achieved a high success rate. These products, Zetaclear and Funginix, are free of side effects, very effective for most people, and affordable.
I recommend you also to join my newsletter that comes with a FREE mini-course designed to teach you all of the essentials about treating this condition efficiently and in the shortest period of time.
Submit your email for immediate access:
You can learn more about what you will receive by clicking here.
Just look at what others say about my newsletter:
Tags: Toenail Fungus Natural Cures; Zetaclear; Funginix; Best Toenail Fungus Treatments; Over the Counter Toenail Fungus Treatments; Toenail Fungus Treatments; Cure for Toenail Fungus; natural nail fungus cures; Toe Fungus Treatment;
Founded and managed by Heather Stewart, a nail disorders expert, this site’s goal is to empower consumers with the most accurate and impartial information on toenail and fingernail fungus treatments.
Nail Fungus Report
If you are interested in learning how to have healthier nails in 14 days (or less), then our proven strategies and practical tips will save you a lot of time and energy. Submit your email for immediate access.
Nail Fungus Topics
- Nail fungus causes
- Toenail fungus symptoms
- Prescription drug side effects
- Laser treatment risk
- Home remedies effectiveness
- Natural cures in therapeutic dosage
- Best nail fungus treatments
- Research methodology
- More topics
- Discolored Toenails
- Yellow Toenails
- Thick Toenails
- Black Toenail Fungus
- Brown Toenails
- Dark Toenails
- White Toenails
- Toenail Fungus Oil Home Remedies
- Toenail Fungus Tea Tree Oil Cure
- Vicks for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Vinegar Treatment
- Listerine for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Oregano Oil
- Toenail Fungus Bleach Treatment
- Beer for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus Diet
- Funginix vs. Zetaclear
- Funginix Coupon Code
- Where to Buy Funginix?
- Funginix Ingredients & Side Effects
- Zetaclear vs. Other OTC Treatments
- Fungicure Review
- Barielle Fungus Rx Review
- Nail Tek Anti-Fungal Review
- OPI Fungus Fix Review
- Finding a Cure for Toenail Fungus
- Toenail Fungus for People Over 50
- Dr. Mercola - Toenail Fungus Tips
- Boost Your Immune System
- Toe Fungus Treatment